FACT…did you know you can 100% tax-deduct Bone Grafting, Implants, Crowns and all other dental expenses and fees???
HOW? By enrolling your business into a Private Health Services Plan!
WHY? Receive a 100% business tax-deduction!
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) federal legislation allows business owners whether a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership or Corporation to fully tax-deduct dental, healthcare and vision expenses by using a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP).
- Non-taxable benefit to owners, active shareholders, employees and dependents
- No monthly premiums, no co-insurance, no health questions or age limit, this is not insurance
- Qualified list of expenses is endless, visit our What's Covered page for a full list of eligible expenses under a PHSP
- One time set up fee, fully tax deductible
- 10% administration fee on claims submitted plus applicable provincial tax only on the administration fee
Most business owners are unaware of this plan. Instead of filing for the small 3% medical tax credit on personal taxes you can now receive a 100% business tax-deduction and it’s a non-taxable benefit to you!