Need help with covering the costs of Fertility Treatments?
Private Health Services Plan (PHSP)
A PHSP is a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) approved plan which allows healthcare, dental, and vision expenses for active business owners and employees to become a tax-deductible business expense and a non-taxable benefit to employees. This list of eligible benefits is exhaustive.
Qualified fertility treatments under a PHSP include:
- Blood Tests
- Diagnostic Fees
- Drugs (prescription)
- IVF Treatments
- Post-natal Treatments
- Pre-natal Treatments
This is only a partial list. All allowable expenses must qualify as outlined in the Income Tax Act.
"We support finding the best possible fertility clinics for your needs. We have partnered with clinics across Canada because they treat infertility as an art and a science."
Trusted Advisor™ is affiliated with The John Robinson Group Inc., who independently advises business owners and family businesses on a variety of critical company and financially related personal matters utilizing collaborative consulting.
To learn more, please call 604.874.4429, Toll-free 1.888.880.2266, or email us.
Anyone who owns a business of any size, employees, and dependents. No health questions or age limits. This is not insurance.
100% of virtually all healthcare, dental, and vision expenses. View our complete list of what's covered.
What's the cost?
One-time set-up fee plus applicable taxes. The additional cost is a 10% administration fee plus applicable taxes, depending on which province you live in.
Who uses a Private Health Services Plan?
Business owners who:
- do not qualify for group insurance or find it too expensive
- find group insurance coverage too restrictive; i.e., orthodontics, implants, vision, fertility
- large groups who have been struggling with significant cost increases each year
- have sick child or spouse
- want the front of the line treatment, out-of-country surgery
- want to write-off child support relating to healthcare, dental and vision expenses